Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Vert V8 @ ECP


I brought my Vert V8 to ECP ( East Coast Park ) for a fun cycling trip last Sunday.  I supposed ECP has one of the longest if not the longest route of all the park connectors (PCN).


Resting by the mini lake where people can enjoy water sking via the pulley system.


On the background is Bayshore Park Condo, a very nice spacious old condo built in the 80s.

My bike tyres has gone flat, since my last bike trip. I paid $1 to use the bikeshop air pump, save me the hassle of using my manual pump.



Lots of ships anchoring off the coast.  ECP is really pleasant to cycle despite the crowd of joggers, cyclists and bladers.  Somehow the crowd add to the atmosphere.  I think I would like to try night cycling here.

For the almost flat terrain at ECP, riding Vert V8 is a joy.

I am sure the more expensive foldies will have better ride, indeed i would like to buy a better foldie if my interest in cycling is sustain.

As it is, I am only cycling about once a month, so at the moment the Vert V8 will suffice.


No comments:

Post a Comment